[Remote] Senior PHP / JS DeveloperApply for this position
Are you an exceptionally strong, Senior-level developer with an independent mindset? Do you want to work remotely on challenging projects within a great community? Sounds like you’ll be a great fit for Clearview. With us, you’ll actively drive code review and architecture choices as well as mentor our other engineers and be key in directing the evolution of our projects.
You’ll need to be:
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written (however: we don’t mind which version of the English language it is)
- A boss-level communicator: capable of expressing technical requirements, communicate technical strategies or blocker and addresses any issues and both reach for and provide help when needed
- A fully proactive and self-directed time-management expert
What we expect of you:
- Several years of professional experience in software development
- Implement automated unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- MongoDB, MySQL, and PostgreSQL advanced experience (testing, index optimization, and query optimization...)
- Create pull requests (While you’re at it, review your teammates’ pull requests too, mentoring the more junior members of our development team.)
- Participate in design sessions with your team members, coming up with the optimum technical solution that not only meets the business requirements, but does so with performance, scalability, and maintainability in mind.
- Innovate. There’s always something we can improve upon, whether it be process or tools, or technology choices. Maybe a Slackbot? If you can dream it, you get to build it.
It would be awesome if:
- You have some experience working remotely (but if you’re a boss-level communicator with rock-solid reliability and you’re curious about making the leap to remote, we’ll guide you through it)
- You understand the AWS / GCP / Docker / K8s services and ecosystem.
- You understand CI tools and implement CD (Delivery/Deployment)
We're a remote-first, distributed software company with team members spread across the globe. We help startups and scaling companies build products and grow their engineering teams.
Why do people join Clearview? To make an impact. To grow as people and professionals. To enjoy schedule flexibility unlike anything they've ever experienced in a workplace. To be surrounded by developers they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
How we work
Why do people join Clearview? To make an impact. Togrow themselves. To enjoy schedule flexibility unlike anything they've ever experienced in a workplace. To be surrounded by developers they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge. You will often work independently, but when you're working on a team it will be a small, feature-based, cross-functional team. One thing you can be certain of: You will be empowered to take ownership.
We value diverse perspectives. We foster personal growth by challenging our Clearview peers and teammates to permeate each new comfort barrier and try something new. The result? We produce meaningful work, and we do so in a mutually supportive environment.