[Remote] Senior Frontend DeveloperApply for this position
Are you an exceptionally strong Senior Frontend Developer with an independent mindset? Do you want to work remotely on challenging projects within a great community? Sounds like you’ll be a great fit for Clearview. With us, you’ll actively drive code review and architecture choices -- as well as mentor our other engineers and be key in directing the evolution of our projects.
You’ll need to be:
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written (however: we don’t mind which version of the English language it is)
- A boss-level communicator, you are capable of expressing technical requirements, communicate technical strategies or blocker, and addresses any issues and reach/provide for help when needed
- A fully proactive and self-directed time-management expert
What we expect of you:
- Several years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with VueJS, React or Angular
- Experience with CSS flavors such as SASS, LESS, or PostCSS
- Experience with Node, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, and other web related toolkit
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS
- Extensive experience with Git, Github and Git Workflows
- Unit test and e2e testing (i.e. Nightwatch; Cypress)
- An intuitive sense for UX
It would be awesome if:
- You have some experience working remotely (but if you’re a boss-level communicator with rock-solid reliability and you’re curious about making the leap to remote, we’ll guide you through it)
- You have some experience with backend development
- You have some experience with UI/UX design
- You have some experience with design handover tools such as Figma or Zeplin
How we work
Why people join Clearview? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path from success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new. The result? We produce meaningful work.