[Remote] Full-Stack DevOps EngineerApply for this position
Are you an exceptionally strong, Full-Stack DevOps Engineer with an independent mindset? Do you want to work remotely on challenging projects within a great community? Sounds like you’ll be a great fit for Clearview.
You’ll need to be:
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written (however: we don’t mind which version of the English language it is)
- A boss-level communicator: capable of expressing technical requirements, communicate technical strategies or blocker and addresses any issues and both reach for and provide help when needed
- A fully proactive and self-directed time-management expert
What we expect of you:
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, PHP, JS, Python...)
- Strong knowledge of databases (MySQL, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Strong knowledge of Linux and networking
- Demonstrate experience (or high-level knowledge) Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring, logging, and alerting systems
- Experience building infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform, Ansible...
- Write documentation: Specifically, thorough and efficient technical documents/requirements and post-mortems, and present them well to your team.
- Innovate. There’s always something we can improve upon, whether it be process or tools, or technology choices.
It would be awesome if:
- You have some experience working remotely (but if you’re a truly great communicator with rock-solid reliability and you’re curious about making the leap to remote, we’ll guide you through it)
We're a remote-first, distributed software company with team members spread across the globe. We help startups and scaling companies build products and grow their engineering teams.
Why do people join Clearview? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To enjoy schedule flexibility unlike anything they've ever experienced in a workplace. To be surrounded by developers they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
How we work
Why do people join Clearview? To make an impact. Togrow themselves. To enjoy schedule flexibility unlike anything they've ever experienced in a workplace. To be surrounded by developers they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge. You will often work independently, but when you're working on a team it will be a small, feature-based, cross-functional team. One thing you can be certain of: You will be empowered to take ownership.
We value diverse perspectives. We foster personal growth by challenging our Clearview peers and teammates to permeate each new comfort barrier and try something new. The result? We produce meaningful work, and we do so in a mutually supportive environment.